Requesting repeat prescriptions
There are many ways you can request further supplies of your regular medications. We take requests in the following ways:
- Via on-line access (please see “on-line registration” on the information tab for more details)
- By completing the right hand side of your prescription and putting it in the box by the main entrance
- By email ([email protected])
- By fax ( fax number: 0207 498 0271)
- By post (please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope if you wish to have the prescription sent back by post)
- In person at the reception desk (you will be asked to put your request in writing)
You can also have your prescription sent to a pharmacy of your choice. Please speak to your pharmacist or to a receptionist to arrange this. If you are already signed up for this service please Click Here – you will be redirected to emis-access portal.
Repeat prescriptions take two working days. Occasionally the doctor or administrator will need further information before being able to issue your prescription. We will try to contact you in this event, to prevent unnecessary delays.
If there is a note on your prescription saying your medication review is due or overdue, you will need to make an appointment to see your GP before we can issue any further repeat medications.
For further information please click on the link below to read our prescribing policy.