For more counselling services please Click Here.
The service primarily offers short-term Cognitive Behavioural Therapy based interventions.
Referrals will be offered following an initial telephone screening appointment with a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner within the team. Following this, and after consultation with a senior practitioner, a treatment recommendation will be made.
Treatment offered within the service:
- Guided Self-Help
- One to one Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Short term IPT & DIT
- CBT based Psychoeducational groups for anxiety, depression, anger, post natal depression, older adults, self-esteem and self-confidence
- Employment Support
Who is the service for?
This service is for people aged 18 years and over who are affected by mild to moderate mental health problems including:
- Depressive episodes
- Panic Disorder
- Social Phobia
- Health Anxiety
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Mixed Anxiety & Depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Severe Stress/ Mild Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Clients can self-refer by calling: 020 3513 6264